Marty's Auto Repair has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Riverton, NJ.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Marty's Auto Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Once again Marty's Auto Repair saved the day! My Ford Explorer stalled on my way to the shore Thursday night. Marty happened to be in the office on the Holiday of July 4th when I called. He told me to bring my truck right in and he would check it out. He fixed my vehicle and I was able to get to the shore for my birthday celebration. A few days later I received a call from Rachel, one of his awesome employees, just to check on me and see how my vehicle was running. At Marty's request, I brought the truck back in so he could re-check the sensor and all is still good. Not only is Marty an awesome mechanic he is an honest business man. I truly believe he services my vehicle as he would his own family and his customer's safety and satisfaction are his priority. Thanks for always looking out & taking care of your customers Marty's Auto Repair & staff - you guys rock!!