- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Once again Marty's Auto Repair saved the day! My Ford Explorer stalled on my way to the shore Thursday night. Marty happened to be in the office on the Holiday of July 4th when I called. He told me to bring my truck right in and he would check it out. He fixed my vehicle and I was able to get to the shore for my birthday celebration. A few days later I received a call from Rachel, one of his awesome employees, just to check on me and see how my vehicle was running. At Marty's request, I brought the truck back in so he could re-check the sensor and all is still good. Not only is Marty an awesome mechanic he is an honest business man. I truly believe he services my vehicle as he would his own family and his customer's safety and satisfaction are his priority. Thanks for always looking out & taking care of your customers Marty's Auto Repair & staff - you guys rock!!
Marty is the best. When dodge wanted to take advantage, Marty and his crew fixed my car for the amount that Dodge wanted to charge me just to look at it. I will always use Marty for all of my vehicle servicing needs going forward.
As a female I feel vulnerable when it comes to buying a car and car repairs. Two years ago I was disappointed with a Dealership keeping my car for a few days to repair a starter. A few people suggested I go to Marty's Auto Repair & I haven't looked back. . I find Marty to be reliable, honest and very professional. He will take the time to explain what the problem is, what options are available and his prices are reasonable. I've come to think of Marty as a "Big Brother" keeping me and my Honda safe on the road1 Thanks Marty
I work across the street and can leave my car with Marty and be sure my car will be done by day end. People there are honest and they do great job. It is hard to find a quality and honest mechanic these days. I stick with Marty.
I have never had my car strand me. Marty keeps it running well at at fair price 20 years and counting as a happy customer
I was looking for a nearby mechanic via Google and came across this page of reviews. The fact that there were multiple women saying they had been treated very well lead me to call up the shop and I'm very glad I did. Marty met my expectations in terms of customer service and very reasonably priced work. I'd brought him a very old used car I had just purchased and he gave me honest assessments of its condition and worked with me so I could get the best prices on parts. I ended up buying tires on Amazon and having them delivered to his shop for installation because they were cheaper than his supplier. New or old car, he'll get you back on the road.