• The customer is required to follow a regular maintenance schedule including oil changes, inspections, tire rotations, wheel balancing, fluid exchanges, tune ups, and related services in order to maintain vehicle to manufacturer recommendations.
• The customer is required to maintain all maintenance records for work not done at Marty's Auto Repair. Marty's Auto Repair will maintain all records for work done at Marty's Auto Repair for the customers' convenience.
• This warranty excludes some wear and tear items such as wiper blades, filters, fluids, and used parts.
• This warranty does not cover misuse or abuse.
• This warranty does not cover vehicles that are used commercially such as, police, taxi, paper or mail routes, fleet, or delivery.
• This warranty is valid ONLY on parts replaced or installed by Marty's Auto Repair.
*Please call the shop for the warranty details.
today to make an appointment.